| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/28/2017
Job ID: 1285
Industry: Other Area(s)
The Role: Project Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of our client, a SaaS provider specializing in strategic sourcing, e-Procurement and business intelligence software packages. Our client is the expert in making procurement easier, quicker, more efficient and less costly. With deep experience in government and business solutions, they have a long track record of success that comes from working in the industries they serve.
The leading technology analyst in the world has ranked our client’ s products as among the best in the world, ranking them ahead of other industry heavyweights. The company is competing and winning business against much larger companies because of their superior products and ability to deliver value.
The Project Manager will manage the client’ s implementation and training process. The position will provide high-quality professional services to enable the highest quality business solution(s) for clients.
- Perform in-house and on-site consulting to customers including data usage analysis, business usage analysis and data mapping services
- Perform on-site client work on applications including design and installation
- Provide both presales and implementation support to clients
- Prepare project plans and customer status reports
- Act as customer liaison with all departments during implementation phase
- Manage customer relationships and do whatever needs to be done to enhance the overall operation
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business Administration, Education, Information Technology or related field, or possesses equivalent experience
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in technical training, sales, product support and/or consulting
- Must have working knowledge of procurement concepts and practices
- Ability to travel 50 - 75% of the time
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills
- Commitment to company values
- Project management skills and experience preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge of procurement software
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.