| Direct Hire
Post Date: 10/10/2016
Job ID: 1094
Industry: Executive Level
The Role: Practice Manager
Location: Austin, TX
The Practice Manager is an e-commerce expert/strategist who will drive an already successful company to the next level. This e-commerce expert will council clients through the why and the how of improving or setting up their e-commerce sites. The Practice Manager will also act in a business development capacity by following up with warm leads, developing the pitch/approach and closing business deals. The Practice Manager is a hands-on, sales-oriented executive with digital marketing and operating experience, ready to take the reins of this successful company and grow it to the next level on day one.
This is a rare opportunity for someone with a successful operating history, outstanding people skills, and great sales expertise to build something even better with a sharp and dedicated team. The Practice Manager will report directly to the owner and will have the opportunity to take on full responsibility for the operations of the company, including sales, marketing, and project delivery.
- Ensures high customer satisfaction by delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high quality and reuse across projects
- Expands the company’ s offerings into managed e-commerce solutions, including the creative, strategic and operational aspects of running an e-commerce business
- Full accountability for delivering planned results
- Integrate across all operating functional areas to develop maximum alignment and prioritization of effort within the company
- Integrate effectively with the owner to understand objectives for the business, as well as to provide critical insights necessary for stakeholders to provide effective support
- Manage and direct a professional services sales force and lead the most strategic sales efforts
- Negotiate contracts with customers
- Overall responsibility for the profitability and operations of a small but mighty consulting/professional services firm
- Provide thought leadership and mentoring to all the functional leaders
- Responsible for Recruiting, Hiring/Firing, Employee Reviews and Evaluations, and Employee Growth and Professional Development
- At least 10 years of experience at a digital agency, preferably with professional services or consulting expertise
- At least 5 years of experience selling and delivering e-commerce solutions
- Complete commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent client service and business development experience
- Expert in new customer acquisition, including market identification, lead generation, and sales management
- Outstanding references from former customers, managers, and employees
- Previous experience running a division of a large professional services firm or the e-commerce division of a marketing agency
- Strong leadership and management skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.