| Direct Hire
Post Date: 09/06/2017
Job ID: 1412
Industry: Executive Level
The Role: General Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is recruiting a General Manager on behalf of a growing Austin based CPG company.
Our client is seeking an entrepreneurial General Manager to serve as the operational leader responsible for managing all facets of the organization including sales, marketing and fulfillment. The General Manager will drive revenue and increase market share of the company’ s flagship product, as well as help define the next innovative product offering to expand the company’ s existing lines. Partnering with the Co-Founder, the General Manager will supervise all day to day operations, including oversight for all current employees, adding to the team as appropriate, and driving the strategic growth of the company. As such, the General Manager will have a strong background in Consumer Packaged Goods with corresponding experience in sales, procurement, promotions, and managing co-packer and grocery relationships with a proven background growing a brand to nationwide recognition. Ultimately, the General Manager will be responsible for determining and implementing a strategy and corresponding hiring plan and integrating new members into the team, stepping out to delegate as the organization grows.
Candidate Qualifications & Professional Experience
- Undergraduate degree is required
- 10-15+ years of experience with a demonstrated track record in operations and sales in the consumer packaged goods industry with previous P&L responsibility
- Specific and proven background in procurement, promotions, and managing co-packer and grocery relationships
- Experience expanding product line and launching new subsets would be beneficial
- Driven with a high degree of integrity, ethics and values
- Possess excellent communication skills required to interact with multiple audiences
- Be an entrepreneurial, hands-on leader with the ability to manage a small and tight knit team
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.