| Direct Hire
Post Date: 08/04/2017
Job ID: 1408
Industry: Office, Administrative
The Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter unlocks growth through the power of strategic talent planning and recruiting. We are retained search and talent consultants that help our clients see more growth faster with pro-active strategies for long-term needs and short-term pressures. A new kind of agency, we offer honest, open, strategic advice based in real-world experience. We challenge business leaders to improve results by rethinking what they think about talent.
At HireBetter we focus on businesses in the middle market who are growing rapidly or in transition. It is a face paced environment focused on helping businesses reach their goals and objectives with game changing talent. We are Austin based with a National reach.
HireBetter is a high-paced, entrepreneurial environment with an experienced team. At our core, we are entrepreneurs and we all have a genuine interest in helping our fellow entrepreneurs achieve their goals. Our team is diverse and fun spirited with a work hard while having fun mentality.
HireBetter is looking for an executive assistant to join the team in the Austin office. The primary role is to support the CEO in all HireBetter-related activities in addition to supporting the executive’ s various personal tasks.
- Manage executive’ s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Answer phone calls, take messages and route correspondence
- Manage professional/personal calendar of the executive
- General administrative assistance of daily tasks as well as helping executive with big picture tasks as it pertains to monthly preparation for presentations and company meetings
- Completing special projects and assignments
- Benefits management
- Event planning; arrange monthly lunches as well as for client meetings
- Run errands as necessary
- Highest priority: high level of attention to detail
- Superior listening and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Associate’ s or bachelor’ s degree required; additional experience as personal assistant would be considered an advantage
- Excellent research skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.