| Direct Hire
Post Date: 12/11/2017
Job ID: 1569
Industry: Information Technology, Non-executive, Other Area(s)
The Role: Email and Loyalty Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter has been selected to represent this incredibly popular cinema chain as it expands its email marketing and loyalty program. Our client owns theaters across the country but maintains its local roots in Austin, Texas. This company makes sure that every customer has an awesome experience, that employees are well taken care of, and that great movies are celebrated!
The ideal candidate will focus on the execution of highly targeted email marketing campaigns and the management of the company’ s loyalty program. The successful candidate will have solid experience leading data-driven email programs, growing email databases and customer retention for a sizable brand.
- Own customer segmentation and contact strategies to drive increased traffic, engagement and customer retention
- Manage the company loyalty program; create raving fans by providing with amazing experiences that drive repeat purchases
- Drive venue and site traffic, customer frequency, and life-time value through the successful development and execution of loyalty program promotions and targeted offers
- Report metrics and provide detailed weekly and monthly reporting of email KPIs, campaign summaries, and analyses of A/B test cases to drive ongoing enhancements and topline sales
- Aid in the creation and implementation of new automated email programs and templates
- Serve as main point of contact between company and ESP (Movio Analytics) regarding interface usability, platform functionality and problem resolution
- Champion continuous improvement of the email development/deployment process including maximizing dynamic content, targeting, personalization, template development in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Manage the email content calendar for national and local markets by leveraging promotional calendar, events, and creative content in partnership with creative managers
- Analyze and report on specific campaigns, objectives, results and KPIs highlighting success, trends and opportunities
- Focus on growing email database using multiple strategies, audiences and subscription lists
- Act as liaison between Marketing, Programming and other cross-functional teams to ensure alignment between all email campaigns and loyalty program
- Manage and mentor an Email Marketing Coordinator
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Marketing, Technology or Related Field
- Minimum of 3 years of email marketing experience at an operational level, preferably in a consumer ecommerce or retail organization
- Strong hands-on experience with enterprise-level email service platform to manage email lists, conduct audience segmentation, A/B testing, and deploy and track email campaigns
- Extensive knowledge of email best practices, deliverability improvement, reputation management, CAN-SPAM compliance and industry standard KPIs
- Experience with A/B testing including test design, list splits, deployment and results
- Managing large customer databases to drive sales
- Project management skills to manage calendars, creative and data needs with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with push/in-app marketing communication platforms a bonus, but not required
- Experience managing a loyalty program is a major plus
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.