| Direct Hire
Post Date: 07/25/2017
Job ID: 1380
The Role: Director Sales and Legal Operations
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of our client, a SaaS provider specializing in strategic sourcing, e-Procurement and business intelligence software packages. Our client is the expert in making procurement easier, quicker, more efficient and less costly. With deep experience in government and business solutions, they have a long track record of success that comes from working in the industries they serve.
The leading technology analyst in the world has ranked our client’ s products as among the best in the world, ranking them ahead of other industry heavyweights. The company is competing and winning business against much larger companies because of their superior products and ability to deliver value.
The Director Sales and Legal Operations is essential to the effectiveness and efficiency of the Sales team. The Director will also manage and coordinate all legal activities for the company, most of which involve Sales activities.
- Coordinate customer and non-customer contract processes to ensure timely contract completions as well as strong contractual agreements
- Design, implement and manage sales forecasting, reporting, analysis and budgeting for the sales teams
- Enhance the capabilities and utilization of Salesforce and other sales tools to aid the effectiveness of the sales teams
- Manage the CMS (Conga Novatus) to ensure effective document storage, organization, version control, reporting and standard templates
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Proactively manage contract renewals to ensure timely renewals and appropriate contractual adjustments
- Proactively streamline the company contract process with focus on the sales related processes
- Redline, review, and negotiate contracts and other documents with customers and other third parties. Coordinate utilization of legal counsel as appropriate.
- Work effectively with other departments to effectively drive contracts and other initiatives to timely and successful completion
- Bachelor' s degree required
- 7 - 10 years related Enterprise sales, legal, and sales operations experience
- 5 years’ experience in SLED – state & local government sales and contract experience strongly preferred
- Two or more years of demonstrated track record of scaling system and process efficiencies
- Strong Microsoft Office, Salesforce and contract management system skills and experience
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiating skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.