| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/12/2017
Job ID: 1342
Industry: Executive Level
The Role: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Pflugerville, TX
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of a rapidly growing company that offers a range of natural and safe personal care products. Their products are safe and easy for every skin type and age. Our client is ahead of the curve and offering products that competitors can’ t come close to. This up and coming brand has been featured in Buzzfeed, Life & Style magazine, Refinery 29, US Weekly, and the Huffington Post. They are located in Pflugerville, Texas and seeking a dynamic and operationally excellent Chief Operating Officer.
The Chief Operating Officer/COO will report directly to the CEO and lead all strategic and tactical matters. The COO will provide a steady hand to operations and work quickly to flesh out operations to build a world-class team that delivers on-time and grows multiple product lines. The COO will develop and drive an effective, executable strategy and position the company for growth. This role requires a humble, passionate, optimistic (yet realistic) and driven leader who is a strong coach and leader of people.
- Ensure the operations of the company and support the strategic growth plans of the organization
- Execute strategy and identify opportunities to optimize the company’ s performance
- Implement back-office solutions
- Prepare timely, accurate, candid, actionable management reports and assessments to the CEO
- Provide operational infrastructure, team development and leadership
- Review and improve operating efficiencies by revising and tracking standardized organization-wide operating policies, processes, procedures and organizational controls measured through Key Performance Indicators (KPI’ s) and Objectives and Key Results (OKR’ s). This includes metrics, dashboards, IT systems, resources allocation processes and HR systems
- Set company and individual goals, and hold teams accountable
- Work to provide accurate reporting on sales company financials, pulling the appropriate metrics and implement necessary changes for maximum efficiency
- A proven track record of leadership and business acumen for a high-growth, similarly sized company in the e-commerce/consumer packaged goods industry, with tremendous market opportunities
- 10-12+ years of experience in operations management with 5+ years in an executive position, preferably in e-commerce/manufacturing organizations
- Excellent communication skills, team mentoring and development experience
- Project management expertise
- Results oriented mindset
- Demonstrated experience growing a company from $5M to $20M and beyond
- Superior financial acumen
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find creative solutions in complex situations
- Well-versed in system implementations and building out the infrastructure of a high-performance company
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.