| Direct Hire
Post Date: 06/14/2017
Job ID: 1312
Industry: Sales/Business Development
The Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area (Virtual Office)
HireBetter is recruiting on behalf of our client, the leading provider of integrated facility services for pharmaceutical, bio-tech, medical device, life sciences, high tech, IT, electronic, semiconductor and aerospace and defense industries. Our client’ s comprehensive capabilities include janitorial, GMP cleaning, hydrogen peroxide fogging, VHP, environmental monitoring, training and GMP consulting services, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Our client is one of the rare few that is an ISO 9001: 2008 registered company that adheres to strict regulations to support its clients and provide the highest quality services.
This pivotal role will work to develop and manage new accounts in the Greater Philadelphia and surrounding areas. The Business Development Manager will work closely with prospective clients to explore the strengths and weaknesses of their current service program and work with a team to develop and implement an effective sales strategy for an individual or bundled solution. The Business Development Manager will own the strategic selling process which includes the implementation and continued management of new clients.
- Develop and execute a variety of comprehensive sales plans, both long and short term, to sell new business that include, but are not limited to: GMP cleaning, Janitorial services, Data Centers and other services
- Effectively identify and qualify prospective customers
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments
- Develop and negotiate contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations and close new deals
- Achieve annual sales goal by performing daily sales activities at required levels as to making calls, cold calling, setting appointments, going on meetings with potential clients, writing quotes and closing deals
- Think and plan strategically and work effectively with the operations teams to achieve the budgeted results
- Use client’ s selling process to guide selling effort in creating value over price for potential client
- Serve as operations resource for operations of new clients brought on
- Attend regular staff meetings/conference calls/web ex’ s as necessary to communicate goals, statistics, policies and/ or other pertinent information
- Understand local business dynamics, as well as local competitive activity and adapt sales strategy as appropriate
- Integrate sales history and financial analysis into sales strategy where appropriate
- 3+years’ experience in new business development
- Bachelor’ s degree a plus, but not required
- Experience in GMP, facility services, commercial real estate, or another related field a plus
- Strong presentation and closing skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint expertise
- Well organized and able to handle multiple proposals and processes simultaneously
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills
- Complete administrative responsibilities accurately and on schedule
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.