| Direct Hire
Post Date: 10/20/2017
Job ID: 1486
The Role: Associate Brand Manager
Location: Austin, TX
HireBetter has been retained by a rapidly growing consumer packaged goods company (the “ Company”) to lead their search for an Associate Brand Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Associate Brand Manager will work closely with the sales team and outside agencies to effectively promote the brand’ s message through a wide variety of avenues, including digital, print, radio, regional events and social media. The successful candidate will possess the graphic design experience necessary to effectively manage and deploy the Company’ s graphic design assets. The company is looking for a confident self-starter who is an excellent communicator, project manager and who is willing and able to roll up their sleeves and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Collaborate with outside agencies and internal stakeholders to maintain and develop graphic design material and other marketing collateral using Adobe Suite
- Assist in the development and implementation of advertising campaigns and marketing programs
- Track the performance of marketing initiatives
- Create customer-facing web, email, and print marketing content
- Assist with the planning, promotion and execution of sponsored events, in-store demonstrations, or other promotional or sponsored events to ensure marketing objectives are met, including supporting the sales team with Point of Sale materials and display enhancers.
- 1-5 years of experience in marketing, including graphic design and developing/writing content
- Bachelor’ s degree; marketing, communications, or business preferred
- Eye for design and experience in directing creative strategy
- Advanced Adobe CS skills; experience with Illustrator
- Digital advertising experience preferred
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
- Proven project management and event planning skills; demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and hold others accountable in meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; confident with the demonstrated willingness and ability hold others accountable to drive issues to resolution
- Reputation of teamwork, strong work ethic, integrity and candor
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a small company, fast-moving, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment
- Microsoft Office expertise
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.