| Direct Hire
Post Date: 01/25/2017
Job ID: 1164
Industry: Sales/Business Development
The Role: Account Executive
Our client is a leading provider of IT products and services. They serve organizations nationwide from the data center to the desktop with technology solutions from industry-leading manufacturers. Their tech-savvy solution consultants are experts at assisting clients in selecting IT solutions that best meet their unique requirements. Our client offers a unique environment where everyone is entrepreneurial and thrive because of the collaborative and supportive team environment. They also offer a superior compensation plan which makes them truly unique and fosters a very loyal and thriving culture.
The Account Executives are solutions experts that take care of their clients’ IT needs from start to finish. This Account Executive role is based out of Austin and will be responsible for driving the sales process, identifying new opportunities and turning them into long-term profitable relationships. Account Executives are able to work from home, earn 50% of profits generated by sales, receive uncapped commission, and can build their book of business anywhere. The Account Executive will have a hybrid inside/outside sales role, and will receive access to internal training, mentors, and tools to help them success.
- Build relationships with manufacturing and distribution partners
- Complete training and certifications to continuously build technical knowledge
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships
- Evaluate and sell a variety of solutions to solve your client’ s technology issues
- Manage your client accounts from beginning to end
- Possess a strong working knowledge of the sales process and programs utilized by suppliers
- Prospect new clients through outbound calling, face-to- face as needed
- 3+ years selling IT hardware/software products and solutions to mid-market and enterprise clients required.
- Proven track record in successfully prospecting and maintaining client relationships
- Confident in your ability to build your own book of business from the ground up required
- Cold calling experience is a PLUS
- Cross-market industry knowledge highly preferred (HP Enterprises, HP Inc., Dell - EMC, VMware, Cisco, Lenovo, Microsoft, Apple, etc.).
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and possess a strong desire to succeed
Compensation and Benefits
- $100K+ income potential
- Comprehensive health, dental and 401K plans
- Client travel expenses reimbursed
- Work/life balance encouraged
Interested candidates should apply through the HireBetter website at jobs.hirebetter.com. Qualified applicants will be responded to as quickly as possible.
Please note: Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization that does not require sponsorship for a visa now or in the future.